KRD Kirsten. Risk & Disputes
T +49 211 960821-0
F +49 211 960821-99
Stefan Kirsten is admitted to the bar according to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. He is a member of the Düsseldorf Bar (Rechtsanwaltskammer Düsseldorf), Freiligrathstraße 25, 40479 Düsseldorf, email@example.com, www.rechtsanwaltskammer-duesseldorf.de.
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court dispute resolution, which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- the IP address of the requesting device
- the date and time of access
- the name and URL of the requested file
- the referrer (website visited before)
- the browser and, as the case may be, the operating system of the device used as well as the name of the access provider
- to ensure a fluent connection to our website
- to ensure a convenient use of our website
- the evaluation of the system’s safety and stability
- further administrative purposes
- you expressly agreed on the transfer according to article 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit a GDPR
- the transfer is necessary within the meaning of article 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit f GDPR for the purpose of legitimate interest and if there is no reason to assume that there is an overriding interest not to transfer your data
- there is a legal obligation according to article 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit c GDPR to transfer your data
- this is permitted by law and necessary in the sense of article 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit b GDPR for the performance of a contract with you
- to request information according to article 15 GDPR about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the category of the recipients to whom the data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing, the origin of your data in case the data was collected by us, and the existence of an automated decision-making and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved
- according to article 16 GDPR to immediately request the rectification of inaccurate personal data processed by us
- according to article 17 GDPR to request erasure of your personal data as far as the processing is not required to comply with legal obligations, necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or for reasons of public interest
- according to article 18 GDPR to request a restriction of processing your personal data as far as the accuracy of the personal data is contested, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead, or if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you appeal against the processing according to article 21 GDPR
- according to article 20 GDPR to receive the personal data that you have made available to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or request from us that we transmit the personal data to another controller
- according to art 7 para 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent, as a consequence of which we will not continue the data processing based on that consent
- according to article 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In general, you can address the supervisory authority at your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement or at the location of our law firm.
If you want to make use of your right of objection, it is sufficient to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the development of our website and the provided services or due to a change of legal or regulatory requirements we may be required to modify this policy. You can download and print the most recent data protection policy under https://kirsten.red/legal-information.html.